2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Schwartz »
Our unique analysis of the bills Schwartz sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Schwartz is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Schwartz’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5715: Child’s Insurance Benefits Improvement Act of 2014
- H.R. 5375: Servicemembers Access to Justice Act of 2014
- H.R. 5200: Care Coordination for Older Americans Act of 2014
- H.R. 4916: POWER Act
- H.R. 3456: To amend title 38, United States Code, to improve the enrollment of veterans ...
- H.R. 3437: College Affordability Act of 2013
- H.R. 3336: Inspiring Scientific Research and Innovation Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Dec 2014, Schwartz missed 353 of 7,555 roll call votes, which is 4.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: