2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Bera »
Our unique analysis of the bills Bera has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bera is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Ami Bera sits on the following committees:
Bera sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Bera’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4217: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to determine eligibility for health ...
- H.R. 3951: To establish in the Veterans Health Administration of the Department of Veterans Affairs ...
- H.Res. 395: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives commemorating the Republic of India’s ...
- H.R. 2463: Dispose Responsibly of your Pills Act of 2015
- H.R. 2355: Women’s Preventive Health Awareness Campaign
- H.R. 1272: Doctors Helping Heroes Act of 2015
- H.R. 5465 (113th): Middle Class Family Savings Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2016, Bera missed 24 of 2,175 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 1 explanation for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: