Ogles is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Ogles has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2019 to Mar 30, 2023. See full analysis methodology.
Andrew Ogles sits on the following committees:
Ogles recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 2440: To award Congressional Gold Medals to Metropolitan Police Officers Officer Michael Collazo and …
- H.R. 943: It’s Your Fault Act
- H.R. 812: Inflation Reduction Act of 2023
View All » | View Cosponsors »
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 2023 to Mar 2023, Ogles missed 2 of 182 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is on par with the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses, major life events, and running for higher office.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Official Legislator Photo for the photo
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills