2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Harris »
Our unique analysis of the bills Harris has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Harris is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Andy Harris sits on the following committees:
Some of Harris’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 221: Obamacare Taxpayer Bailout Prevention Act
- H.R. 5872: American Solution for Simplifying the Estate Tax Act of 2014
- H.R. 5819: Funding Scientists at the Peak Age of Discovery Act of 2014
- H.R. 5820: YES to Cures Act of 2014
- H.R. 4238: To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to provide for requirements for employers ...
- H.R. 3667: To amend title XIX of the Social Security Act to increase by 10 ...
- H.R. 3356: Clean Campaign Contributions Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Harris missed 37 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Harris [R-MD1]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Harris [R-MD1]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Harris [R-MD1]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Harris [R-MD1]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.