Andy Kim sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Small Business
House Committee on Armed Services
- Vice Chair, Subcommittee on Readiness
- Member, Subcommittee on Intelligence and Emerging Threats and Capabilities
Kim sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kim’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3661: Patriotic Employer Protection Act of 2019
- H.R. 3226: Safe Water for Military Families Act
- H.R. 3191: Spouse Employment Reciprocity and Vocational Instruction for Career Enhancement Act of 2019
- H.R. 2819: Gold Star Families National Monument Extension Act
- H.R. 2673: Small Business Regulatory Relief Act
- H.R. 1451: Alice Paul Voter Protection Act
- H.R. 1385: SAVE Act
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2019, Kim missed 0 of 496 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: