Read our 2019 Report Card for Kim.
Kim is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Kim has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jan 21, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Andy Kim sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Small Business
House Committee on Armed Services
Intelligence and Emerging Threats and Capabilities subcommittees
- Readiness subcommittee Vice Chair
Kim sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kim’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5633: Synthetic Opioid Danger Awareness Act
- H.R. 5632: FDA Accountability for Public Safety Act
- H.R. 5631: Solutions Not Stigmas Act of 2019
- H.R. 4988: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 14 ...
- H.R. 4941: VET Act
- H.R. 4805: ABC Act of 2019
- H.R. 4671: Helping Seniors Afford Health Care Act
From Jan 2019 to Jan 2020, Kim missed 0 of 723 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: