Read our 2019 Report Card for Kim.
Kim is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Kim has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Apr 3, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Andy Kim sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Small Business
House Committee on Armed Services
Intelligence and Emerging Threats and Capabilities subcommittees
- Readiness subcommittee Vice Chair
Kim sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kim’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6291: Microloan Emergency Assistance Act of 2020
- H.R. 6166: HEARTS Act of 2020
- H.R. 6079: Microloan Improvement Act of 2020
- H.R. 5887: Guard and Reserve Hazard Duty Pay Equity Act
- H.R. 5700: Resilient Highways Act
- H.R. 5633: Synthetic Opioid Danger Awareness Act
- H.R. 5632: FDA Accountability for Public Safety Act
From Jan 2019 to Mar 2020, Kim missed 0 of 803 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: