Andy Kim sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Small Business
House Committee on Armed Services
- Vice Chair, Subcommittee on Readiness
- Member, Subcommittee on Intelligence and Emerging Threats and Capabilities
Some of Kim’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2819: To extend the authority for the establishment of a commemorative work in honor ...
- H.R. 2673: To enhance the ability of the Office of the National Ombudsman to assist ...
- H.R. 1451: Alice Paul Voter Protection Act
- H.R. 1385: SAVE Act
From Jan 2019 to May 2019, Kim missed 0 of 221 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: