Levin is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Levin has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Mar 18, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Andy Levin sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Education and Labor
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
Some of Levin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 23: Expressing the sense of Congress that any United States-Saudi Arabia civilian nuclear cooperation ...
- H.R. 1244: Equal Dignity for Married Taxpayers Act of 2019
- H.R. 1176: Transparency in Corporate Political Spending Act
- H.J.Res. 44: Disapproving the final rule of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration titled “Tracking ...
|Levin’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 790: Federal Civilian Workforce Pay Raise Fairness Act of 2019
Jan 30, 2019. Passed 259/161.
H.J.Res. 30: Disapproving the President’s proposal to take an action relating to the application of certain sanctions with respect to the Russian Federation.
Jan 17, 2019. Passed 362/53.
From Jan 2019 to Mar 2019, Levin missed 0 of 125 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: