Levin is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Levin has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to May 20, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Andy Levin sits on the following committees:
- Vice Chair, House Committee on Education and Labor
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
Levin sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
International Affairs (100%)
Some of Levin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2829: To clarify that Congress has not provided authorization for the use of military ...
- H.R. 2537: Deferred Removal for Iraqi Nationals Including Minorities Act of 2019
- H.R. 2387: STOP GAMES Act of 2019
- H.R. 2327: Burma Political Prisoners Assistance Act
- H.Res. 318: Expressing support for the designation of the week of April 8 through April ...
- H.Con.Res. 23: Expressing the sense of Congress that any United States-Saudi Arabia civilian nuclear cooperation ...
- H.R. 1244: Equal Dignity for Married Taxpayers Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to May 2019, Levin missed 0 of 221 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: