Levin is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Levin has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Oct 18, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Andy Levin sits on the following committees:
- Vice Chair, House Committee on Education and Labor
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
Levin sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Levin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 557: Expressing support for designation of September 2019, as “National Dystonia Awareness Month” and ...
- H.R. 4212: America’s College Promise Act of 2019
- H.R. 3933: America’s College Promise Act of 2019
- H.R. 3782: Supporting Family Caregivers Act of 2019
- H.R. 2829: AUMF Clarification Act
- H.R. 2537: Deferred Removal for Iraqi Nationals Including Minorities Act of 2019
- H.R. 2387: STOP GAMES Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Oct 2019, Levin missed 2 of 570 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: