Read our 2019 Report Card for Levin.
Levin is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Levin has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Apr 3, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Andy Levin sits on the following committees:
Levin sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Levin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 914: Expressing support for the designation of the week of April 6 through April ...
- H.R. 6402: To provide State and local workforce systems flexibility and financial support to respond ...
- H.Res. 906: Calling on the President to invoke the Defense Production Act to respond to ...
- H.R. 5770: EV Freedom Act
- H.R. 5550: PFAS Safe Disposal Act
- H.Res. 557: Expressing support for designation of September 2019, as “National Dystonia Awareness Month” and ...
- H.R. 4212: America’s College Promise Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Mar 2020, Levin missed 2 of 803 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: