Read our 2019 Report Card for Levin.
Levin is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Levin has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Aug 11, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Andy Levin sits on the following committees:
Levin sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Levin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7933: To establish a task force on supplemental foods delivery in the special supplemental ...
- H.R. 7485: SAFE Workers Act
- H.R. 7486: Library Stabilization Fund Act of 2020
- H.R. 7258: Water for Public Health Act
- H.R. 7218: Enhancing North Korea Humanitarian Assistance Act
- H.R. 6871: Coronavirus Containment Corps Act
- H.Res. 914: Expressing support for the designation of the week of April 6 through April ...
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2020, Levin missed 2 of 879 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: