Read our 2019 Report Card for Craig.
Craig is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Craig has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jan 21, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Angie Craig sits on the following committees:
Craig sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Craig’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5389: Payment Integrity Information Act of 2019
- H.R. 4919: Responsible and Efficient Agriculture Destination Act
- H.R. 4826: 21st Century Workforce Partnerships Act
- H.R. 4752: The Prairie Island Indian Community Land Claim Settlement Act
- H.R. 4250: To amend the Commodity Exchange Act to exempt certain charitable organizations from regulation ...
- H.R. 4010: Emergency Access to Insulin Act of 2019
- H.R. 3779: Resilience Revolving Loan Fund Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Jan 2020, Craig missed 0 of 723 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: