Craig is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Craig has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 24, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Angie Craig sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Small Business
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Some of Craig’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3419: To amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit former Members and elected ...
- H.Res. 392: Recognizing “National Public Works Week”.
- H.Res. 157: Restoring Integrity in Democracy Resolution
- H.R. 1425: State Health Care Premium Reduction Act
- H.R. 1331: Local Water Protection Act
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Craig missed 0 of 414 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: