Craig is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Craig has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Sep 13, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Angie Craig sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Small Business
- Member, Subcommittee on Investigations, Oversight and Regulations
- Member, Subcommittee on Rural Development, Agriculture, Trade and Entrepreneurship
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Craig sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Craig’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4250: To amend the Commodity Exchange Act to exempt certain charitable organizations from regulation ...
- H.R. 4010: Emergency Access to Insulin Act of 2019
- H.R. 3779: Resilience Revolving Loan Fund Act of 2019
- H.Res. 484: Commemorating the unofficial start of the inland waterway system navigation season and the ...
- H.R. 3419: Halt Unchecked Member Benefits with Lobbying Elimination Act
- H.Res. 392: Recognizing “National Public Works Week”.
- H.Res. 157: Restoring Integrity in Democracy Resolution
From Jan 2019 to Sep 2019, Craig missed 0 of 530 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: