Our unique analysis of the bills Cao sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Cao is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Cao sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Cao’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6432 (111th): Vietnam Democracy Promotion Act of 2010
- H.R. 6433 (111th): Vietnam Human Rights Sanctions Act
- H.Res. 1577 (111th): Observing the fifth anniversary of the date on which Hurricane Katrina devastated ...
- H.R. 5684 (111th): Maritime Infrastructure Security and Counterterrorism Act
- H.R. 5553 (111th): National Flood Insurance Program Extension Act of 2010
- H.R. 5267 (111th): To amend the Gulf of Mexico Energy Security Act of 2006 to ...
- H.Res. 1331 (111th): Recognizing and appreciating the historical significance and the heroic struggle and sacrifice ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Cao missed 106 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 6.4%. This is much worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: