Our unique analysis of the bills Acevedo-Vilá sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2004. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Acevedo-Vilá is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Acevedo-Vilá sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (24%) Economics and Public Finance (20%) Social Welfare (15%) Families (13%) Health (9%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (7%) Armed Forces and National Security (7%) Education (6%)
Some of Acevedo-Vilá’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5396 (108th): Financial Transactions Equity Act of 2004
- H.R. 5042 (108th): To amend the Department of Agriculture Organic Act of 1944 to ensure ...
- H.R. 3898 (108th): To authorize construction of a new (replacement) medical center for the Department ...
- H.R. 3852 (108th): To extend the benefits of the weatherization assistance program under part A ...
- H.R. 3742 (108th): To designate the United States courthouse and post office building located at ...
- H.R. 3290 (108th): Fair Nutrition for American Citizens Act of 2003
- H.R. 3291 (108th): SCHIP Territorial Allocation Equity Act of 2003
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: