2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Kirkpatrick »
Our unique analysis of the bills Kirkpatrick has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kirkpatrick is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Ann Kirkpatrick sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Kirkpatrick sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kirkpatrick’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4842: American Dream Employment Act of 2016
- H.R. 4744: Safe Academic Facilities and Environments for Tribal Youth Act
- H.R. 3911: To make technical amendments to the Act of December 22, 1974, relating to ...
- H.R. 3253: Expedited Consideration of Cuts, Consolidations, and Savings Act of 2015
- H.R. 3252: Extracurricular Programs for Indian Children Act of 2015
- H.R. 2958: Dine College Act of 2015
- H.R. 1129: Veterans’ Whistleblower and Patient Protection Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2016, Kirkpatrick missed 198 of 3,826 roll call votes, which is 5.2%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 20 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: