2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Kuster »
Our unique analysis of the bills Kuster has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kuster is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Ann Kuster sits on the following committees:
Some of Kuster’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 941: To amend the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014 to extend ...
- H.Res. 93: Strengthen House Floor Integrity Resolution
- H.R. 4865: Family Coverage Act
- H.R. 4864: Nicholas and Zachary Burt Memorial Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Prevention Act of 2014
- H.R. 4601: Deficit Reduction for Infrastructure, Value, and Efficiency Now Act of 2014
- H.R. 4501: Small Business Growth and Investment Act of 2014
- H.R. 3645: EASE Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Mar 2015, Kuster missed 16 of 1,311 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Kuster [D-NH2]: AyeFeb 27, 2015 9:59 p.m.
Rep. Kuster [D-NH2]: YeaFeb 27, 2015 5:23 p.m.
Rep. Kuster [D-NH2]: NayFeb 27, 2015 5:13 p.m.