Our unique analysis of the bills Kuster has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kuster is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Kuster for more statistics.
Ann Kuster sits on the following committees:
Kuster sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kuster’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5842: Helping Our Veterans with Chronic Pain and Opioid Addiction Act of 2016
- H.R. 5696: Coding Technology Improvements Act
- H.R. 5601: Carl’s Law
- H.R. 5451: Improving Access to Farm Conservation Act of 2016
- H.R. 5327: Mental Health Awareness and Improvement Act of 2016
- H.R. 5326: Energy Consumer Advocacy Act of 2016
- H.R. 5189: Opioid Abuse Crisis Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Jul 2016, Kuster missed 22 of 2,385 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 10 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: