2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Kuster »
Our unique analysis of the bills Kuster has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kuster is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Ann Kuster sits on the following committees:
Kuster sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kuster’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4908: Rural Housing Preservation Act of 2016
- H.R. 4701: Nicholas and Zachary Burt Memorial Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Prevention Act of 2016
- H.R. 4657: Promoting Travel, Commerce, and National Security Act of 2016
- H.R. 3974: Grow Our Own Directive: Physician Assistant Employment and Education Act of 2015
- H.R. 3912: Small Business Growth Through Exports Act of 2016
- H.R. 3362: Workforce Development Investment Act of 2015
- H.R. 2170: Ghost Army Congressional Gold Medal Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, Kuster missed 22 of 2,086 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 10 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: