Our unique analysis of the bills Buerkle sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Buerkle is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Buerkle sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Buerkle’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 140 (112th): Expressing the disappointment and concern of the Congress on the failure of ...
- H.R. 6218 (112th): Mary Colella Autoimmune Disease Awareness Act of 2012
- H.R. 6115 (112th): Give Families Better Tools to Save for Education Act of 2012
- H.R. 6075 (112th): To permit the chief executive of a State to create an exemption ...
- H.R. 5932 (112th): Expand Opportunity for Education Savings Act of 2012
- H.R. 5899 (112th): For the relief of Zenon Kolenda and Orysya Bilyanska Kolenda.
- H.R. 5837 (112th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Buerkle missed 36 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is on par with the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: