2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Wagner »
Our unique analysis of the bills Wagner has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Wagner is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Ann Wagner sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Some of Wagner’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1090: To amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to provide protections for retail ...
- H.R. 323: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 55 ...
- H.R. 322: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 16105 ...
- H.R. 324: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 11662 ...
- H.R. 285: SAVE Act of 2015
- H.R. 5794: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 16105 ...
- H.R. 5386: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 11662 ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Mar 2015, Wagner missed 28 of 1,311 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Wagner [R-MO2]: AyeFeb 27, 2015 9:59 p.m.
Rep. Wagner [R-MO2]: NayFeb 27, 2015 5:23 p.m.
Rep. Wagner [R-MO2]: YeaFeb 27, 2015 5:13 p.m.