2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Wagner »
Our unique analysis of the bills Wagner has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Wagner is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Ann Wagner sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Wagner sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Wagner’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4459: Taxpayer Identity Theft Protection Act
- H.R. 3015: EPA Regulatory Domestic Benefit Act of 2014
- H.R. 2357: Accelerating Access to Capital Act of 2015
- H.R. 1723: Small Company Simple Registration Act of 2015
- H.R. 1090: Retail Investor Protection Act
- H.R. 323: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 55 ...
- H.R. 322: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 16105 ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, Wagner missed 106 of 2,086 roll call votes, which is 5.1%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 7 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: