Delgado is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Delgado has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 18, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Antonio Delgado sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Small Business
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Tax and Capital Access
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Delgado sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Delgado’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3254: To require the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency to establish a discretionary ...
- H.R. 2912: Military Spouse Hiring Act
- H.R. 2577: PFAS Right-To-Know Act
- H.R. 2336: Family Farmer Relief Act of 2019
- H.R. 2142: To amend the Small Business Act to require the Small Business and Agriculture ...
- H.R. 2151: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 7722 ...
- H.R. 2000: Medicare-X Choice Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Delgado missed 0 of 367 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: