Our unique analysis of the bills Won Pat sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1984. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Won Pat is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Won Pat was the primary sponsor of 8 bills that were enacted. The most recent include:
- H.R. 5561 (98th): A bill to enhance the economic development of Guam, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, the Northern Mariana Islands and for other purposes.
- H.R. 5139 (97th): A bill to authorize appropriations for certain insular areas of the United States, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 7694 (96th): An act to authorize the Secretary of Defense to provide civilian career employees of the Department of Defense who are residents of Guam, the Virgin Islands, or ...
- H.R. 4627 (96th): An act to authorize the enlistment of citizens of the Northern Mariana Islands in the Armed Forces of the United States of America.
- H.R. 13679 (94th): An Act to provide assistance to the Government of Guam, to guarantee certain obligations of the Guam Power Authority, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 5264 (93rd): An Act to amend section 3(f) of the Federal Property and Administrative Services Act of 1949, with respect to American Samoa, Guam, and the Trust Territory of ...
- H.R. 13267 (93rd): A bill to authorize Federal agricultural assistance to Guam for certain purposes.
We consider a bill enacted if it is enacted or if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted, as determined by an automated text analysis.
Won Pat sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Armed Forces and National Security (30%) Government Operations and Politics (26%) Immigration (18%) Economics and Public Finance (8%) Law (7%) Education (5%) Finance and Financial Sector (3%) Health (3%)
Some of Won Pat’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5812 (98th): A bill for the relief of Olivia Feliciano Cortes.
- H.R. 5561 (98th): A bill to enhance the economic development of Guam, the Virgin Islands, ...
- H.R. 5118 (98th): A bill to amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to permit nonimmigrant ...
- H.R. 3954 (98th): Commission on the Wartime Occupation of Guam Act
- H.R. 3683 (98th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to clarify ...
- H.Con.Res. 131 (98th): A concurrent resolution urging the President of the United States and the ...
- H.R. 2954 (98th): A bill to establish an Insular Areas Commission on Federal Laws to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: