Del. Antonio Won Pat
Former Representative from Guam's At-Large District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Guam's At-Large District
See Also: Bioguide
Won Pat was a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Won Pat’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Won Pat’s bills had a total of 53 cosponsors in the 98th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Won Pat to other members of the House of Representatives in the 98th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Won Pat’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5812 (98th): A bill for the relief of Olivia Feliciano Cortes.
- H.R. 5561 (98th): A bill to enhance the economic development of Guam, the Virgin Islands, ...
- H.R. 5118 (98th): A bill to amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to permit nonimmigrant ...
- H.R. 3954 (98th): Commission on the Wartime Occupation of Guam Act
- H.R. 3683 (98th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to clarify ...
- H.Con.Res. 131 (98th): A concurrent resolution urging the President of the United States and the ...
- H.R. 2954 (98th): A bill to establish an Insular Areas Commission on Federal Laws to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: