Davis was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Davis’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Davis’s bills had a total of 142 cosponsors in the 111th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Davis to other members of the House of Representatives in the 111th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Davis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1054 (111th): Commending and congratulating the University of West Alabama on the occasion of ...
- H.R. 4345 (111th): Alabama Black Belt National Heritage Area Act
- H.R. 4340 (111th): Main Street Survival Act
- H.Res. 972 (111th): Commending University of Alabama Running Back Mark Ingram on winning the 2009 ...
- H.R. 3675 (111th): National Quality Cancer Care Demonstration Project Act of 2009
- H.R. 3623 (111th): To amend the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008 to provide ...
- H.R. 3473 (111th): To direct the Presidential designee under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2010, Davis missed 518 of 5,966 roll call votes, which is 8.7%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
This resolution’s text is now available.Feb 03, 2010 6:53 a.m.
Sponsor: Rep. Artur Davis [D-AL7, 2003-2010]
This resolution was introduced on February 2, 2010, in a previous session of Congress, but was not enacted.Feb 02, 2010
Rep. Davis [D-AL7, 2003-2010]: Not VotingJan 13, 2010 3:35 p.m.