Rep. Asa Hutchinson
Former Representative from Arkansas's 3rd District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Arkansas's 3rd District
See Also: Bioguide
Hutchinson was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Hutchinson’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Hutchinson’s bills had a total of 269 cosponsors in the 107th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Hutchinson to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Hutchinson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2019 (107th): Preserve Charitable Giving Act
- H.R. 1875 (107th): To amend the Violence Against Women Act of 2000 by expanding the ...
- H.R. 1827 (107th): Dairy Consumers and Producers Protection Act of 2001
- H.R. 1805 (107th): Small Business Liability Reform Act of 2001
- H.R. 1348 (107th): Rural Law Enforcement Assistance Act of 2001
- H.R. 1240 (107th): Ice Storms Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2001
- H.R. 1150 (107th): Campaign Integrity Act of 2001
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Aug 2001, Hutchinson missed 161 of 2,733 roll call votes, which is 5.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Aug 2001. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: