Pfluger is the representative for Texas’s 11th congressional district (view map) and is a Republican. He has served since Jan 3, 2021. Pfluger is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
Pfluger is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Pfluger has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to Jun 11, 2021. See full analysis methodology.
August Pfluger II sits on the following committees:
Pfluger sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
International Affairs (100%)
Some of Pfluger’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3174: To increase transparency and accountability with respect to establishing and operating temporary influx ...
- H.R. 2802: American Border Rescue Plan Act
- H.R. 2705: Natural Gas Export Expansion Act
- H.Res. 186: Calling for the immediate release of Trevor Reed, a United States citizen who ...
- H.R. 1311: Energy Diplomacy Act
- H.Res. 125: To oppose the use of the National Emergencies Act to declare a national ...
- H.R. 218: Saving America’s Energy Future Act
From Jan 2021 to May 2021, Pfluger missed 0 of 156 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: