Pfluger is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Pfluger has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to Nov 22, 2022. See full analysis methodology.
August Pfluger sits on the following committees:
Pfluger sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
International Affairs (31%) Energy (17%) Immigration (14%) Environmental Protection (10%) Armed Forces and National Security (7%) Agriculture and Food (7%) Government Operations and Politics (7%) Education (7%)
Recently Introduced Bills
Pfluger recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 9355: LNG For Allies Act
- H.R. 9199: Preventing Adversary Influence, Disinformation, and Obscured Foreign Financing Act of 2022
- H.R. 9172: To prohibit individuals who are not citizens of the United States from voting …
- H.R. 9171: To reimburse the State of Texas for Operation Lone Star, and for other …
- H.R. 9120: Baltic Reassurance Act
- H.R. 8749: Protecting the Permian Basin Act of 2022
- H.R. 8339: To modify the annual report on military and security developments involving the Russian …
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 2021 to Nov 2022, Pfluger missed 21 of 920 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: