Read our 2019 Report Card for Pressley.
Pressley is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Pressley has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jul 2, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Ayanna Pressley sits on the following committees:
Pressley sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Pressley’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7389: To direct the Secretary of Transportation to carry out a grant program to ...
- H.R. 7268: To require Federal law enforcement and prison officials to obtain or provide immediate ...
- H.Res. 988: Condemning all acts of police brutality, racial profiling, and the use of excessive ...
- H.R. 6949: Saving Our Street Act
- H.R. 6724: Public Health Emergency Shelter Act of 2020
- H.R. 6363: Student Debt Emergency Relief Act
- H.R. 6362: Public Health Emergency Shelter Act of 2020
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2020, Pressley missed 14 of 839 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: