Commish. Baltasar Corrada-del Río
Former Representative from Puerto Rico’s At-Large District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Puerto Rico's At-Large District|
See Also: Bioguide
Our unique analysis of the bills Corrada-del Río sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into their position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Corrada-del Río is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Corrada-del Río’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6006 (98th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to provide ...
- H.R. 5323 (98th): A bill to designate the United States Courthouse Building in Hato Rey ...
- H.R. 5251 (98th): Hispanic Education Incentives Act of 1984
- H.R. 4252 (98th): An act to suspend the noncash benefit requirement for the Puerto Rico ...
- H.R. 3758 (98th): A bill to provide land-grant status for the College of Agriculture and ...
- H.R. 1932 (98th): A bill for the relief of Mireille Laffite.
- H.R. 1017 (98th): Puerto Rico Transportation Equalization Act of 1981
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: