Our unique analysis of the bills Corrada-del Río sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1984. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Corrada-del Río is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Corrada-del Río sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Social Welfare (20%) Transportation and Public Works (18%) Government Operations and Politics (16%) Armed Forces and National Security (14%) Private Legislation (11%) Agriculture and Food (7%) Education (7%) Law (7%)
Some of Corrada-del Río’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6006 (98th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to provide ...
- H.R. 5323 (98th): A bill to designate the United States Courthouse Building in Hato Rey ...
- H.R. 5251 (98th): Hispanic Education Incentives Act of 1984
- H.R. 4252 (98th): An act to suspend the noncash benefit requirement for the Puerto Rico ...
- H.R. 3758 (98th): A bill to provide land-grant status for the College of Agriculture and ...
- H.R. 1932 (98th): A bill for the relief of Mireille Laffite.
- H.R. 1017 (98th): Puerto Rico Transportation Equalization Act of 1981
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: