Commish. Baltasar Corrada-del Río
Former Representative from Puerto Rico's At-Large District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Puerto Rico's At-Large District
See Also: Bioguide
Corrada-del Río was a None according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Corrada-del Río’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Corrada-del Río’s bills had a total of 6 cosponsors in the 98th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Corrada-del Río to other members of the House of Representatives in the 98th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Corrada-del Río’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6006 (98th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to provide ...
- H.R. 5323 (98th): A bill to designate the United States Courthouse Building in Hato Rey ...
- H.R. 5251 (98th): Hispanic Education Incentives Act of 1984
- H.R. 4252 (98th): A bill to repeal the noncash benefit requirement for the Puerto Rico ...
- H.R. 3758 (98th): A bill to provide land-grant status for the College of Agriculture and ...
- H.R. 1932 (98th): A bill for the relief of Mireille Laffite.
- H.R. 1017 (98th): Puerto Rico Transportation Equalization Act of 1981
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: