Barbara Comstock sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- House Committee on House Administration
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
Comstock sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Comstock’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5030: To authorize, direct, facilitate, and expedite the transfer of administrative jurisdiction of certain ...
- H.R. 4846: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase the child tax ...
- H.R. 4755: Inspiring the Next Space Pioneers, Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers (INSPIRE) Women Act
- H.R. 4102: Student Loan Relief Act of 2015
- H.R. 3585: Surface Transportation Research and Development Act of 2015
- H.R. 1119: Research and Development Efficiency Act
- H.Con.Res. 7: Providing for a joint session of Congress to receive a message from the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Comstock missed 19 of 1,261 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: