Rep. Barbara-Rose Collins
Former Representative from Michigan’s 15th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Michigan's 15th District|
|Representative||Michigan's 13th District|
See Also: Bioguide
Our unique analysis of the bills Collins sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into their position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Collins is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Collins’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 195 (104th): Recognizing the end of slavery in the United States, and the true ...
- H.R. 2717 (104th): To authorize the Secretary of Transportation to issue a certificate of documentation ...
- H.R. 2544 (104th): Unremunerated Work Act
- H.R. 4967 (103rd): To designate the Federal building and United States courthouse in Detroit, Michigan, ...
- H.R. 4186 (103rd): To provide demonstration grants to local governmental agencies and community-based organizations for ...
- H.R. 4187 (103rd): To amend part A of title IV of the Social Security Act ...
- H.R. 4185 (103rd): Community Safety and Empowerment Act of 1993
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Sep 1996, Collins missed 389 of 3,393 roll call votes, which is 11.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills