Our unique analysis of the bills Hill sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hill is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Hill sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Hill’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5825 (111th): Multi-State Disaster Relief Act
- H.R. 4998 (111th): To establish and to expand partnerships that promote innovation and increase the ...
- H.R. 4141 (111th): Disaster Assistance Reform Act of 2009
- H.R. 3138 (111th): Physician Payments Sunshine Act of 2009
- H.R. 2945 (111th): To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to permit a ...
- H.R. 2389 (111th): Health Care for Members of the Armed Forces Exposed to Chemical Hazards ...
- H.R. 2115 (111th): Men and Families Health Care Act of 2009
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Dec 2010, Hill missed 142 of 6,962 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: