Read our 2018 Report Card for Loudermilk.
Loudermilk is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Loudermilk has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 21, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Barry Loudermilk sits on the following committees:
Loudermilk was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Loudermilk sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Finance and Financial Sector (28%) Government Operations and Politics (16%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (12%) Economics and Public Finance (12%) Science, Technology, Communications (8%) Arts, Culture, Religion (8%) Housing and Community Development (8%) Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues (8%)
Some of Loudermilk’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3348: To amend title 5, United States Code, to provide for an alternative removal ...
- H.R. 3198: Comprehensive Regulatory Review Act
- H.Res. 334: Recognizing May 2, 2019, as the 31st anniversary of the National Day of ...
- H.R. 1060: BUILD Act
- H.J.Res. 40: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States requiring that the ...
- H.R. 388: Financial Reporting Threshold Modernization Act
- H.R. 187: Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park Boundary Adjustment Act
From Jan 2015 to Jun 2019, Loudermilk missed 136 of 2,933 roll call votes, which is 4.6%. This is much worse than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: