Our unique analysis of the bills Loudermilk has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Loudermilk is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Loudermilk for more statistics.
Barry Loudermilk sits on the following committees:
Loudermilk sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Loudermilk’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5636: National Institute of Standards and Technology Campus Security Act
- H.R. 5049: NSF Major Research Facility Reform Act of 2016
- H.J.Res. 85: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States requiring that the ...
- H.R. 4401: Amplifying Local Efforts to Root out Terror Act of 2016
- H.R. 3371: Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park Boundary Adjustment Act of 2015
- H.R. 1764: United States Chief Technology Officer Act
- H.R. 1633: DHS Paid Administrative Leave Accountability Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Loudermilk missed 34 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 1 explanation for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: