Del. Ben Blaz
Former Representative from Guam's At-Large District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Guam's At-Large District
See Also: Bioguide
Blaz was a centrist Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Blaz’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Blaz’s bills had a total of 171 cosponsors in the 102nd Congress.
Use this chart to compare Blaz to other members of the House of Representatives in the 102nd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Blaz’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4974 (102nd): To provide for additional development at War in the Pacific National Historical ...
- H.R. 4233 (102nd): To extend the supplemental security income benefits program to residents of Guam, ...
- H.R. 4164 (102nd): Guam Excess Lands Act
- H.R. 2897 (102nd): Relating to the tariff treatment of certain sweaters assembled in Guam.
- H.R. 1416 (102nd): Relating to wage certificates issued to producers in the insular possessions of ...
- H.R. 98 (102nd): Guam Commonwealth Act
- H.R. 4846 (101st): To extend the supplemental security income benefits program to residents of Guam, ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: