Our unique analysis of the bills Blaz sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1992. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Blaz is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Blaz sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Foreign Trade and International Finance (24%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (19%) International Affairs (11%) Labor and Employment (11%) Environmental Protection (11%) Immigration (8%) Law (8%) Government Operations and Politics (8%)
Some of Blaz’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4974 (102nd): To provide for additional development at War in the Pacific National Historical ...
- H.R. 4233 (102nd): To extend the supplemental security income benefits program to residents of Guam, ...
- H.R. 4164 (102nd): Guam Excess Lands Act
- H.R. 2897 (102nd): Relating to the tariff treatment of certain sweaters assembled in Guam.
- H.R. 1416 (102nd): Relating to wage certificates issued to producers in the insular possessions of ...
- H.R. 98 (102nd): Guam Commonwealth Act
- H.R. 4846 (101st): To extend the supplemental security income benefits program to residents of Guam, ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: