Cline is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Cline has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 14, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ben Cline sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Education and Labor
- House Committee on the Judiciary
Some of Cline’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3311: To amend chapter 11 of title 11, United States Code, to address reorganization ...
- H.R. 1397: Notify ICE Act
- H.Con.Res. 14: Designating the George C. Marshall Museum and George C. Marshall Research Library in ...
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Cline missed 1 of 355 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: