2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Luján »
Our unique analysis of the bills Luján has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Luján is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Ben Luján sits on the following committees:
Some of Luján’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1820: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to retire coal preference right lease ...
- H.R. 1503: Community College Energy Training Act of 2015
- H.R. 1406: New Mexico Navajo Water Settlement Technical Corrections Act
- H.R. 1081: STEM 2 Act
- H.R. 1082: Building upon Unique Indian Learning and Development Act
- H.R. 1080: IDEA MOE Adjustment Act
- H.R. 994: Radiation Exposure Compensation Act Amendments of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Apr 2015, Luján missed 72 of 4,626 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Luján [D-NM3]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Luján [D-NM3]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Luján [D-NM3]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Luján [D-NM3]: NayApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.