2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Luján »
Our unique analysis of the bills Luján has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Luján is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Ben Luján sits on the following committees:
Some of Luján’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1081: To assist coordination among science, technology, engineering, and mathematics efforts in the States, ...
- H.R. 1082: To strengthen Indian education, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1080: To amend the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act in order to limit the ...
- H.R. 994: To amend the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act to improve compensation for workers involved ...
- H.R. 5765: Native American Languages Reauthorization Act of 2014
- H.R. 5176: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to retire coal preference right lease ...
- H.R. 3822: Fort Wingate Land Division Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Feb 2015, Luján missed 72 of 4,555 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Luján [D-NM3]: NayFeb 26, 2015 3:02 p.m.
Rep. Luján [D-NM3]: NayFeb 26, 2015 1:20 p.m.
Rep. Luján [D-NM3]: AyeFeb 25, 2015 3:52 p.m.