Ben McAdams sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Financial Institutions
- Member, Subcommittee on National Security, International Development, and Monetary Policy
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Some of McAdams’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4083: FINISH Act
- H.R. 3886: Fostering Innovation Act of 2019
- H.R. 3597: Solar Energy Research and Development Act of 2019
- H.R. 3577: To authorize the United States Postal Service to provide certain nonpostal property, products, ...
- H.J.Res. 55: Proposing a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2019, McAdams missed 1 of 514 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: