Our unique analysis of the bills Quayle sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Quayle is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Quayle’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 114 (112th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relative to ...
- H.Res. 695 (112th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives on the appointment by ...
- H.R. 5953 (112th): Prohibiting Back-door Amnesty Act
- H.R. 5846 (112th): Second Amendment Sovereignty Act of 2012
- H.R. 4369 (112th): Furthering Asbestos Claim Transparency (FACT) Act of 2012
- H.R. 4088 (112th): Capital Expansion Act
- H.R. 4067 (112th): Navajo-Hopi Little Colorado River Water Rights Settlement Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Quayle missed 66 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: