2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for O'Rourke »
Our unique analysis of the bills O'Rourke has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). O'Rourke is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Beto O'Rourke sits on the following committees:
Some of O'Rourke’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1319: Ask Veterans Act
- H.R. 1084: 21st Century SCASDP Act
- H.R. 883: Emergency Port of Entry Personnel and Infrastructure Funding Act of 2015
- H.R. 800: Express Appeals Act
- H.R. 694: Operation United Assistance Tax Exclusion Act of 2015
- H.R. 5804: Operation United Assistance Tax Exclusion Act of 2014
- H.R. 5766: 21st Century SCASDP Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, O'Rourke missed 19 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity