2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for O'Rourke »
Our unique analysis of the bills O'Rourke has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). O'Rourke is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Beto O'Rourke sits on the following committees:
O'Rourke sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of O'Rourke’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 572: Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Texas Western College’s 1966 NCAA Basketball Championship ...
- H.R. 4268: Castner Range National Monument Act
- H.R. 3879: Enhanced Veteran Healthcare Act of 2015
- H.R. 3854: Real Time Transparency Act of 2015
- H.R. 3647: Fairness for Families Act of 2015
- H.R. 3576: Border Enforcement Accountability, Oversight, and Community Engagement Act of 2015
- H.R. 3208: Retired Civil Servant Military Service Restoration Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, O'Rourke missed 20 of 2,084 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 10 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: