2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Flores »
Our unique analysis of the bills Flores has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Flores is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Bill Flores sits on the following committees:
Flores sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Flores’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5180: Food and Fuel Consumer Protection Act of 2016
- H.R. 4000: Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard Deadline Harmonization Act of 2015
- H.R. 3822: Student Loan Opportunity Act of 2015
- H.R. 3771: Terms of Credit Act
- H.R. 3663: To prevent certain discriminatory taxation of natural gas pipeline property.
- H.R. 2348: To amend titles XI and XIX of the Social Security Act to promote ...
- H.R. 2133: Servicemembers’ Choice in Transition Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2016, Flores missed 92 of 3,781 roll call votes, which is 2.4%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 1 explanation for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: