2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Flores »
Our unique analysis of the bills Flores has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Flores is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Bill Flores sits on the following committees:
Some of Flores’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1647: Protecting States’ Rights to Promote American Energy Security Act
- H.R. 585: To amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to establish a procedure for ...
- H.R. 4958: Identify and Recover Sent E-Mails Act
- H.R. 4199: To name the Department of Veterans Affairs medical center in Waco, Texas, as ...
- H.R. 4037: Improving Veterans’ Access to Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Act of 2014
- H.R. 4038: Veterans Benefits Administration Information Technology Improvement Act of 2014
- H.R. 3725: Veterans Entrepreneurs Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Flores missed 81 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Flores [R-TX17]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Flores [R-TX17]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Flores [R-TX17]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Flores [R-TX17]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.