Rep. Bill Foster
Representative from Illinois’s 11th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Illinois's 11th District|
|Representative||Illinois's 14th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Foster »
Our unique analysis of the bills Foster has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Foster is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Bill Foster sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Monetary Policy and Trade
Some of Foster’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1750: Autofill Act of 2015
- H.Res. 179: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Secretary of Defense ...
- H.R. 1622: National Fab Lab Network Act of 2015
- H.R. 1398: American Innovation Act
- H.R. 1123: Protecting Immigrants From Legal Exploitation Act of 2015
- H.R. 787: Payer State Transparency Act of 2015
- H.R. 5834: Closing the Digital Divide for Students Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Mar 2008 to Apr 2015, Foster missed 29 of 3,595 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Foster [D-IL11]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Foster [D-IL11]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Foster [D-IL11]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Foster [D-IL11]: NayApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.