Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer
- Missouri - District 3
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Missouri's 3rd District
Missouri's 9th District
New: 2013 Report CardRead our new 2013 Report Card for Luetkemeyer »
Luetkemeyer is a far-right Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship. Luetkemeyer’s bills have had a total of 273 cosponsors in the 113th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Luetkemeyer to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Blaine Luetkemeyer sits on the following committees:
Some of Luetkemeyer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4200: To amend the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 to prevent duplicative regulation of ...
- H.R. 4060: Systemic Risk Designation Improvement Act of 2014
- H.R. 4042: Community Bank Mortgage Servicing Asset Capital Requirements Study Act of 2014
- H.R. 3837: Vested Employee Pension Benefit Protection Act
- H.R. 3604: Protecting Education Privacy Act
- H.R. 3329: To enhance the ability of community financial institutions to foster economic growth and ...
- H.R. 3036: To amend the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to specify ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Mar 2014, Luetkemeyer missed 35 of 4,026 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity