2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Luetkemeyer »
Our unique analysis of the bills Luetkemeyer has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Luetkemeyer is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Blaine Luetkemeyer sits on the following committees:
Luetkemeyer sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Luetkemeyer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5281: Endangered Species Management Self-Determination Act
- H.R. 5143: Transparent Insurance Standards Act of 2016
- H.R. 5112: Unfair or Deceptive Acts or Practices Uniformity Act
- H.R. 4703: Family Firearm Protection Act
- H.R. 4112: Mobile Mammography Promotion Act of 2015
- H.R. 3808: To require the withdrawal and study of the Federal Housing Finance Agency’s proposed ...
- H.R. 3700: Housing Opportunity Through Modernization Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2016, Luetkemeyer missed 42 of 5,432 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 24 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: