Our unique analysis of the bills Luetkemeyer has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Luetkemeyer is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Luetkemeyer for more statistics.
Blaine Luetkemeyer sits on the following committees:
Luetkemeyer sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Luetkemeyer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6392: Systemic Risk Designation Improvement Act of 2016
- H.R. 6391: Systemic Risk Designation Improvement Act of 2016
- H.R. 6390: Systemic Risk Designation Improvement Act of 2016
- H.R. 6373: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 324 ...
- H.R. 5853: Empowering Local Law Enforcement Act
- H.R. 5852: To amend the Securities Investor Protection Act of 1970 to confirm that a ...
- H.R. 5435: Providing Leadership and Improving Veterans Care Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Luetkemeyer’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 1314: Trade Act of 2015
Oct 28, 2015. Passed.
H.Res. 450: Providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 597) to reauthorize the Export-Import Bank of the United States, ...
Oct 27, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2016, Luetkemeyer missed 59 of 5,790 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 24 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: