Our unique analysis of the bills Lincoln sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Lincoln is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Lincoln sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Lincoln’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3915 (111th): Medicare Rural Physician Recruitment and Retention Act of 2010
- S. 3875 (111th): Honor America’s Guard-Reserve Retirees Act
- S. 3850 (111th): Hunting, Fishing and Recreational Shooting Protection Act
- S.Res. 651 (111th): A resolution recognizing the 20th anniversary of the designation of the month ...
- S. 3838 (111th): A bill to appropriate funds for the final settlement of lawsuits against ...
- S. 3819 (111th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to reduce ...
- S.Res. 631 (111th): A resolution designating the week beginning on November 8, 2010, as National ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Dec 2010, Lincoln missed 77 of 3,978 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: