Beauprez, a Republican, was the representative for Colorado's 7th congressional district from 2003 to 2006.
Beauprez is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 2006 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Beauprez sponsored and cosponsored. See full analysis methodology.
Beauprez sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (25%) Economics and Public Finance (14%) Commerce (11%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (11%) Armed Forces and National Security (10%) Environmental Protection (10%) Taxation (10%) Transportation and Public Works (8%)
Some of Beauprez’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5854 (109th): Partnership for Academic Success in the States Act
- H.R. 5756 (109th): Colorado Emergency Wildfire and Insect Infestations Response Act of 2006
- H.R. 5127 (109th): To prohibit the Department of Energy from obligating funds for appropriation earmarks ...
- H.R. 5101 (109th): To authorize a major medical facility project for the Department of Veterans ...
- H.R. 4267 (109th): To provide for the coordination and use of the National Domestic Preparedness ...
- H.R. 3978 (109th): To authorize the Secretary of Energy to purchase certain essential mineral rights ...
- H.R. 3521 (109th): Rural Colorado Water Infrastructure Act
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2006, Beauprez missed 90 of 2,435 roll call votes, which is 3.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: