Our unique analysis of the bills Beauprez sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2006. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Beauprez is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Beauprez sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (25%) Economics and Public Finance (14%) Commerce (11%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (11%) Environmental Protection (10%) Taxation (10%) Armed Forces and National Security (10%) Law (8%)
Some of Beauprez’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5854 (109th): Partnership for Academic Success in the States Act
- H.R. 5756 (109th): Colorado Emergency Wildfire and Insect Infestations Response Act of 2006
- H.R. 5127 (109th): To prohibit the Department of Energy from obligating funds for appropriation earmarks ...
- H.R. 5101 (109th): To authorize a major medical facility project for the Department of Veterans ...
- H.R. 4267 (109th): To provide for the coordination and use of the National Domestic Preparedness ...
- H.R. 3978 (109th): To authorize the Secretary of Energy to purchase certain essential mineral rights ...
- H.R. 3521 (109th): Rural Colorado Water Infrastructure Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2006, Beauprez missed 90 of 2,435 roll call votes, which is 3.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: