Our unique analysis of the bills Corker has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Corker is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Corker for more statistics.
Bob Corker sits on the following committees:
Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Africa and Global Health Policy
- Ex Officio, Subcommittee on East Asia, the Pacific, and International Cybersecurity Policy
- Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Europe and Regional Security Cooperation
- Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Multilateral International Development, Multilateral Institutions, and International Economic, Energy, and Environmental Policy
- Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Near East, South Asia, Central Asia, and Counterterrorism
- Ex Officio, Subcommittee on State Department and USAID Management, International Operations, and Bilateral International Development
- Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Western Hemisphere, Transnational Crime, Civilian Security, Democracy, Human Rights, and Global Women's Issues
Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Member, Subcommittee on Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Member, Subcommittee on Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Corker sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Corker’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3267: Countering Iranian Threats Act of 2016
- S.Res. 505: A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding compliance enforcement of Russian ...
- S.Res. 506: A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate in support of the North ...
- S. 2937: Department of State Authorization Act, Fiscal Year 2017
- S. 2942: A bill to extend certain privileges and immunities to the Gulf Cooperation Council.
- S.Res. 442: A resolution condemning the terrorist attacks in Brussels and honoring the memory of ...
- S.Res. 375: A resolution raising awareness of modern slavery.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Jul 2016, Corker missed 53 of 2,969 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is on par with the median of 1.7% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: