Our unique analysis of the bills Dold has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Dold is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Bob Dold sits on the following committees:
Some of Dold’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1480: SAFE Act Confidentiality and Privilege Enhancement Act
- H.Res. 154: Calling on the President to work toward equitable, constructive, stable, and durable Armenian-Turkish ...
- H.R. 962: Startup Act
- H.R. 6568 (112th): Back to Work Blueprint Act
- H.R. 5910 (112th): Global Investment in American Jobs Act of 2012
- H.R. 5890 (112th): To correct a technical error in Public Law 112-122.
- H.R. 5786 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on -Phenyl-7-(4,4,5,6-tetramentyl-1,3,2-dioxaborolan-2-yl)-quin oline (OSIP-690520, quinolone boronate).
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Dold missed 33 of 1,767 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Dold [R-IL10]: Not VotingApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Dold [R-IL10]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Dold [R-IL10]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Dold [R-IL10]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.