Our unique analysis of the bills Dold has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Dold is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Dold for more statistics.
Bob Dold sits on the following committees:
Dold sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Dold’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5946: United States Appreciation for Olympians and Paralympians Act of 2016
- H.R. 5632: Stranded Nuclear Waste Accountability Act of 2016
- H.R. 5427: Stand Up For Students Act
- H.R. 5191: HELP for Students and Parents Act
- H.R. 4586: Lali’s Law
- H.R. 4514: Combating BDS Act of 2016
- H.R. 4165: Mechanical Insulation Installation Incentive Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Sep 2016, Dold missed 48 of 2,865 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 6 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: