Etheridge was a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Etheridge’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Etheridge’s bills had a total of 162 cosponsors in the 111th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Etheridge to other members of the House of Representatives in the 111th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Etheridge’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6328 (111th): Used Oil Re-Refining Tax Credit Act of 2010
- H.Res. 1693 (111th): Honoring the 15th anniversary of the AbilityOne Base Supply Centers.
- H.Res. 1364 (111th): Honoring the historic and community significance of the Chatham County Courthouse and ...
- H.Res. 1274 (111th): Honoring the historic and community significance of the Chatham County Courthouse and ...
- H.R. 4437 (111th): HIRING Act of 2010
- H.R. 4136 (111th): To extend the temporary duty suspensions on certain cotton shirting fabrics, and ...
- H.R. 3150 (111th): To require the Secretary of Agriculture to use section 32 of the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2010, Etheridge missed 103 of 9,363 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
This bill’s text is now available.Oct 14, 2010 6:17 a.m.
This resolution’s text is now available.Oct 02, 2010 6:38 a.m.
This resolution was introduced on September 29, 2010, in a previous session of Congress, but was not enacted.Sep 29, 2010