Our unique analysis of the bills Franks sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2000. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Franks is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Franks’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 623 (106th): Regarding the adoption of Resolution 1322 by the Security Council of the ...
- H.R. 5252 (106th): Release Our Reserve Now Act
- H.R. 5227 (106th): 21st Century Community Learning Centers Act
- H.R. 4849 (106th): Pipeline Safety Improvement Act of 2000
- H.R. 4519 (106th): Baylee’s Law
- H.R. 4433 (106th): Charitable Contribution Tax Relief Act of 2000
- H.R. 4076 (106th): Cybermolesters Enforcement Act of 2000
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2000, Franks missed 245 of 4,863 roll call votes, which is 5.0%. This is worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: