Our unique analysis of the bills Gibbs has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Gibbs is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Gibbs for more statistics.
Bob Gibbs sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- House Committee on Agriculture
Gibbs sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Gibbs’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3093: Correct the Safety Analysis Act
- H.R. 897: Zika Vector Control Act
- H.R. 896: Regulatory Certainty Act of 2015
- H.R. 578: Recreational Lands Self-Defense Act of 2015
- H.R. 437: To provide for the retention of the name of Mount McKinley.
- H.R. 4854 (113th): Regulatory Certainty Act of 2014
- H.R. 2046 (113th): Recreational Lands Self-Defense Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jul 2016, Gibbs missed 31 of 3,991 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: