Our unique analysis of the bills Schaffer sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2002. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Schaffer is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Schaffer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 497 (107th): Supporting the goals and ideas of National Take Your Kids to Vote ...
- H.R. 5308 (107th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.Con.Res. 457 (107th): Honoring Rick Lee Schwartz and Milt Stollak, who died in a plane ...
- H.R. 5232 (107th): To provide a cost-sharing requirement for the construction of the Arkansas Valley ...
- H.R. 5193 (107th): Back to School Tax Relief Act of 2002
- H.R. 5192 (107th): Education Freedom Act
- H.R. 3953 (107th): To authorize the extension of nondiscriminatory treatment (normal trade relations treatment) to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Nov 2002, Schaffer missed 151 of 3,397 roll call votes, which is 4.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: