Rep. Bobbi Fiedler
Former Representative from California’s 21st District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||California's 21st District|
See Also: Bioguide
Our unique analysis of the bills Fiedler sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fiedler is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Fiedler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4337 (99th): Truth in Packaging Act of 1986
- H.Res. 208 (99th): A resolution entitled: the “International Terrorism Control Treaty”.
- H.R. 2611 (99th): A bill to amend chapter 65 of title 18, United States Code, ...
- H.R. 2614 (99th): A bill to amend section 2254 of title 28 of the United ...
- H.R. 2612 (99th): A bill to amend section 1979 of the Revised Statutes of the ...
- H.R. 2615 (99th): A bill to amend section 2254 of title 28 of the United ...
- H.R. 2610 (99th): A bill to enforce the fourteenth article of amendment to the Constitution ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1981 to Oct 1986, Fiedler missed 195 of 2,600 roll call votes, which is 7.5%. This is worse than the median of 5.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1986. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills