Our unique analysis of the bills Jindal sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Jindal is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Jindal’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1988 (110th): To establish the Gulf Coast Disaster Loan Refinancing Program.
- H.R. 1549 (110th): College and University Hurricane Revitalization Act of 2007
- H.R. 1446 (110th): To amend the Small Business Act to allow an increased deferment period ...
- H.R. 730 (110th): To provide funds to certain State and local governments to pay for ...
- H.R. 640 (110th): Health and Higher Education Facilities Improvement Act of 2007
- H.R. 639 (110th): To designate as HUBZones the disaster areas associated with Hurricanes Katrina and ...
- H.R. 638 (110th): Violent Crime Reduction Act of 2007
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Dec 2007, Jindal missed 427 of 2,400 roll call votes, which is 17.8%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2007. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: