Our unique analysis of the bills Watson Coleman has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Watson Coleman is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Watson Coleman for more statistics.
Bonnie Watson Coleman sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Homeland Security
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Management Efficiency
- Member, Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Communications
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
Watson Coleman sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Watson Coleman’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6293: Fair Salary History Alternatives for Responsible Employment Act of 2016
- H.R. 6173: Transit Tax Credit Act of 2016
- H.R. 6163: Federal Benefits Fairness and Restoration Act of 2016
- H.R. 6113: End For-Profit Prisons Act of 2016
- H.R. 5630: Safer Pipelines Act of 2016
- H.R. 5586: Customer Non-Discrimination Act
- H.R. 5385: Quadrennial Homeland Security Review Technical Correction Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Watson Coleman missed 15 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: