Brad Ashford sits on the following committees:
Ashford sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Ashford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5993: CAN Act
- H.R. 5355: VOLT Act of 2016
- H.R. 5099: To establish a pilot program on partnership agreements to construct new facilities for ...
- H.R. 5022: HIRED Act
- H.R. 4975: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 5720 ...
- H.J.Res. 83: Proposing a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
- H.Con.Res. 116: Condemning North Korea’s February 6, 2016, long-range rocket launch and North Korea’s February ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Ashford missed 11 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: