Brad Ashford sits on the following committees:
Ashford sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Ashford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5993: CAN Act
- H.R. 5355: VOLT Act of 2016
- H.R. 5099: CHIP IN for Vets Act of 2016
- H.R. 5022: HIRED Act
- H.R. 4975: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 5720 ...
- H.J.Res. 83: Proposing a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
- H.Con.Res. 116: Condemning North Korea’s February 6, 2016, long-range rocket launch and North Korea’s February ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Ashford’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 4889: Kelsey Smith Act
May 23, 2016. Failed.
H.R. 4127: Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016
Dec 1, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 308: Keep the Promise Act of 2015
Nov 16, 2015. Failed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2596: Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016
Jun 16, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2015 to Dec 2016, Ashford missed 11 of 1,303 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: