Our unique analysis of the bills Carson sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2004. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Carson is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Carson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 511 (108th): Expressing the sense of the Congress with respect to Inez Sitter.
- H.R. 5175 (108th): Keep the Promise of Medicare Act of 2004
- H.R. 4783 (108th): Ouachita National Forest Boundary Adjustment Act
- H.R. 4782 (108th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 4725 (108th): Glover River Wild and Scenic River Act
- H.R. 4395 (108th): Ephedrine Alkaloids Regulation Act of 2004
- H.R. 4276 (108th): Rural Safety and Law Enforcement Improvement Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2004, Carson missed 158 of 2,217 roll call votes, which is 7.1%. This is much worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: