2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Wenstrup »
Our unique analysis of the bills Wenstrup has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Wenstrup is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Brad Wenstrup sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- House Committee on Armed Services
House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- Member, Subcommittee on Department of Defense Intelligence and Overhead Architecture
- Member, Subcommittee on Emerging Threats
Wenstrup sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Wenstrup’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5178: Veterans Success on Campus Act of 2016
- H.R. 4632: CT Colonography Screening for Colorectal Cancer Act of 2016
- H.R. 4486: Do Your Job Act
- H.Res. 516: Recognizing the individuals who have served, or are serving, in the Armed Forces ...
- H.R. 3016: Veterans Employment, Education, and Healthcare Improvement Act
- H.R. 2344: Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Improvement Act of 2015
- H.R. 1011: Show Your Exemption Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2016, Wenstrup missed 30 of 2,175 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 12 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: