Our unique analysis of the bills Byrne has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Byrne is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Byrne for more statistics.
Bradley Byrne sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- House Committee on Rules
Byrne sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Byrne’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 819: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 4992) to codify regulations relating to ...
- H.Res. 809: Providing for consideration of the conference report to accompany the bill (S. 524) ...
- H.R. 5486: Poarch Band of Creek Indians Land Reaffirmation Act
- H.Res. 783: Providing for further consideration of the bill (H.R. 5293) making appropriations for the ...
- H.Res. 770: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5278) to establish an Oversight Board ...
- H.Res. 735: Providing for further consideration of the bill (H.R. 4909) to authorize appropriations for ...
- H.Res. 732: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 4909) to authorize appropriations for fiscal ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2014 to Jul 2016, Byrne missed 74 of 1,742 roll call votes, which is 4.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: