Our unique analysis of the bills Byrne has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Byrne is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Byrne for more statistics.
Bradley Byrne sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- House Committee on Rules
Byrne sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Byrne’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 879: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5931) to provide for the prohibition ...
- H.Res. 863: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5351) to prohibit the transfer of ...
- H.Res. 819: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 4992) to codify regulations relating to ...
- H.Res. 809: Providing for consideration of the conference report to accompany the bill (S. 524) ...
- H.R. 5486: Poarch Band of Creek Indians Land Reaffirmation Act
- H.Res. 783: Providing for further consideration of the bill (H.R. 5293) making appropriations for the ...
- H.Res. 770: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5278) to establish an Oversight Board ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Byrne’s Vote||Vote Description|
S. 1252: Global Food Security Act of 2016
Jul 6, 2016. Passed.
H.R. 3236: Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act of 2015
Jul 29, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 6: 21st Century Cures Act
Jul 10, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2596: Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016
Jun 16, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2014 to Sep 2016, Byrne missed 74 of 1,838 roll call votes, which is 4.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: