2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Byrne »
Our unique analysis of the bills Byrne has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Byrne is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Bradley Byrne sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- House Committee on Rules
Byrne sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Byrne’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 87: Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, ...
- H.Res. 635: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 4557) to allow for judicial review ...
- H.R. 4133: Public Housing Accountability Act of 2015
- H.R. 4031: Defund the Syrian Refugee Resettlement Program Act of 2015
- H.Res. 466: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 538) to facilitate the development of ...
- H.Res. 449: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3457) to prohibit the lifting of ...
- H.Res. 369: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1599) to amend the Federal Food, ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2014 to Apr 2016, Byrne missed 65 of 1,443 roll call votes, which is 4.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: