Miller was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Miller’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Miller’s bills had a total of 115 cosponsors in the 112th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Miller to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Miller’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5714 (112th): Safe, Accountable, Fair, and Efficient Banking Act of 2012
- H.R. 3077 (112th): Freedom and Mobility in Consumer Banking Act
- H.Res. 386 (112th): Recognizing the accomplishments and efforts of John I. Wilson, executive director of ...
- H.R. 2180 (112th): Shelter, Land, and Urban Management (SLUM) Assistance Act of 2011
- H.R. 1783 (112th): Foreclosure Fraud and Homeowner Abuse Prevention Act of 2011
- H.R. 1742 (112th): Janey Ensminger Act
- H.R. 952 (112th): Energy Critical Elements Renewal Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Jan 2013, Miller missed 117 of 7,572 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity