Our unique analysis of the bills Miller sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Miller is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Miller’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5714 (112th): Safe, Accountable, Fair, and Efficient Banking Act of 2012
- H.R. 3077 (112th): Freedom and Mobility in Consumer Banking Act
- H.Res. 386 (112th): Recognizing the accomplishments and efforts of John I. Wilson, executive director of ...
- H.R. 2180 (112th): Shelter, Land, and Urban Management (SLUM) Assistance Act of 2011
- H.R. 1783 (112th): Foreclosure Fraud and Homeowner Abuse Prevention Act of 2011
- H.R. 1742 (112th): Janey Ensminger Act
- H.R. 952 (112th): Energy Critical Elements Renewal Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Jan 2013, Miller missed 117 of 7,572 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: