Read our 2017 Report Card for Schneider.
Schneider is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Schneider has sponsored and cosponsored. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Bradley Schneider sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Small Business
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Agriculture, Energy and Trade
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on the Judiciary
Schneider was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Schneider sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Schneider’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6822: To require the Federal Communications Commission to prescribe regulations on caller identification information ...
- H.R. 6732: Ethics in Public Service Act
- H.R. 6640: Prohibiting Perks and Privileges Act
- H.R. 6396: Assistance for Firms Harmed by Tariffs on Exports Act
- H.Res. 904: Expressing support for the designation of the first Tuesday in June as “National ...
- H.R. 5858: Primary Care Patient Protection Act of 2018
- H.R. 5681: Global Engagement Center Authorities Act of 2018
|Schneider’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 83 (113th): Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015
Dec 11, 2014. Passed 219/206.
This bill became the vehicle for passage of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015 [pdf], which was approved by the House on December 11, 2014 and by the Senate on December 13, 2014. The bill was originally introduced on January 3, 2013 by ...
H.R. 4681 (113th): Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2015
Dec 10, 2014. Passed 325/100.
H.J.Res. 124 (113th): Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
Sep 17, 2014. Passed 319/108.
H.R. 3393 (113th): Student and Family Tax Simplification Act
Jul 24, 2014. Passed 227/187.
H.R. 325 (113th): No Budget, No Pay Act of 2013
Jan 23, 2013. Passed 285/144.
From Jan 2013 to Sep 2018, Schneider missed 35 of 2,313 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: