Read our 2018 Report Card for Schneider.
Schneider is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Schneider has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jul 15, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Bradley Schneider sits on the following committees:
Schneider was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Schneider sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
International Affairs (21%) Health (15%) Armed Forces and National Security (13%) Government Operations and Politics (13%) Taxation (10%) Commerce (10%) Crime and Law Enforcement (10%) Environmental Protection (8%)
Some of Schneider’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3767: To ensure an evidence-based funding approach to study the effects of health professions ...
- H.R. 3537: Veteran Entrepreneurship Training Act of 2019
- H.R. 3414: Opioid Workforce Act of 2019
- H.R. 3108: Teachers are Leaders Act of 2019
- H.Res. 422: Expressing support for the designation of the first Tuesday in June as “National ...
- H.R. 2895: Conrad State 30 and Physician Access Reauthorization Act
- H.R. 2774: Primary Care Patient Protection Act of 2019
From Jan 2013 to Jul 2019, Schneider missed 38 of 2,896 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: