Schneider sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Schneider’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 642 (113th): Calling for the immediate and unconditional release of the three kidnapped teenagers ...
- H.R. 4922 (113th): GI Internship Program Act
- H.R. 4915 (113th): HALOS Act
- H.R. 4822 (113th): Accelerate Our Manufacturers Act
- H.Res. 490 (113th): Providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 3546) to provide for ...
- H.R. 4059 (113th): Accelerate Our Startups Act of 2014
- H.R. 3617 (113th): LEARN Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Dec 2014, Schneider missed 23 of 1,204 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. ProPublica has tracked 22 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: